These things will not do themself so I have been hard at work on.......
- Playing Scrabble on Facebook. Did you know this is addictive? Neither did I!! I do now.....
- Rearranged my home office space. This was very important since I am working from home on Monday. (Did you get that I have a 3-day weekend? LOL!)
- Realized that I can't possibly work all day on Monday on the couch with a laptop and wireless mouse so had to go to Staples.
- Went to Staples for a contour lap desk. Boy, is it comfy on my lap and roomy enough for my wireless mouse.
- Picked up Wendy's for the guys. It was a sacrifice but I am a giver and can't fight my nature.
- Answering Sam's cellphone. Holy crap, he is BUSY people!! Everyone knew he was working on this today but they keep calling and bothering me. I have talked to two of his friends and his father. I don't like talking to his father so this is why I am putting this under work.
- Playing Scrabble on Facebook. I am determined to get my rating over 1,700. People can be real snobs on ratings and don't want you to accept their game invitation if you have a ranking under 1,700.
Now if I can figure out how to keep my mouse from sliding off my lap desk sometime before it is time to start drinking, I will consider this day a smashing success!!!